Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Slight Change of Plans

What I had planned for this evening:

- Dinner date with the hubby
- A few errands to run, just the two of us
- Some misc. computer/desk work
- Blog (I want to climb up on my soap box for a few minutes)
- Enjoy a few peanut butter cups that my buddy sent to me
- Watch a movie after the kiddos went to bed


How my evening actually turned out:

- Felt a little strange, but went out on the dinner date anyway
- Didn't enjoy dinner nearly as much as I'd hoped
- Lost said dinner in the parking lot on the way back to the car (I'd avoid the wood chips at the 4S Ranch Chili's if I were you...)
- Spent the rest of the evening under a blanket on the couch, alternately clutching and using the barf bucket


Tonight's two redeeming factors:
- The Colts won.
- Andy, in a massive point-winning gesture, turned on the Sounds of the Season station so that I can listen to Christmas music as I rest on the couch.


Well, enough of this sitting vertical silliness. I need to go grab said bucket and resume the position. I'll try again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Amy said...

boo for being sick :( Feel better!

JamieB said...

ahhh... man! what a bummer... hope it's just a 24 hour thing. i hate puking. blah.

Thany said...

I will say this-for being sick, you wrote a really good blog. See, you are cut out of this after all! :)

Thany said...

You are also cut out FOR this thing.

jaime said...

SO SORRY! But hey, look at the bright side, puking makes you lose weight! That's what I always say to cheer myself up!

MomOfDudes said...

wahhh for the sickies. Yeahhh for sweet hubbies