Friday, November 28, 2008

Flashback Friday, Thanksgiving Style

Good Evening, Friends and Fans!

While today is indeed Flashback Friday, I didn't feel right moving on to another year of pictures. It is, after all, Thanksgiving (for me). In fact, I'm still quite in the middle of Thanksgiving, Day Two! We're having a lovely day with my family. I was proud of myself yesterday...I didn't overeat. I was quite comfortable. Today? Not so much! I feel like a slug. A content slug, but a slug! :-)

I thought I'd combine a Flashback with Thanksgiving and offer this sweet picture. It is from October of 1982; I was seven years old. I was the best dressed pilgrim on the block! Note the sweet cornucopia for candy collecting? Oh yeah, baby...even my accessories matched!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Join me next Friday for my regularly scheduled Flashback. Hmmm. 1987. I'll bet I can dig up some winners!

No comments: