Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Preparations

My mother-in-law is doing all the cooking. (Yay!)
My sister-in-law is making all of the pies. (Double Yay!)
That leaves me with the candy.*



2pm - Gathering all of the ingredients



4pm - My kitchen table, aka: the cooling rack



8pm - The finished product.
Two trays of fudge, peppermint bark
and chocolate almond candy.


*This is for day one, tomorrow, with Andy's family.
Tomorrow night, I'll be baking for our
Thanksgiving with my family on Friday!

4 comments:

MomOfDudes said...

Yummm, I have never been able to make fudge

Thany said...

I want fudge.
You better have some fudge for me.

Crayl said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Peppermint Bark, like LOVE>LOVE it, maybe a bit too much. I didn't know you knew how to make it. What other things have you kept secret from me?


Oh, and happy Thanksgiving.

Sooz said...

Is that Linda's almond roca recipe? That makes the best almond roca - way better than the stuff you can buy!! Enjoy!