It's not my best list ever, but I did manage to find ten E words that I'm thankful for...
1. Earrings. I like 'em.
2. Eggplant. The color, not the vegetable.
3. Early. I am always early.
4. (The) Emperor's New Groove. A super fun movie.
5. Easter. The celebration of the Resurrection, the traditional meal, the strawberry shortcake, The Ten Commandments and occasionally my son's birthday. I love Easter.
6. Eggo Waffles. I don't like normal waffles, but every now and then I get a hankerin' for an Eggo.
7. Effervescence. I know a terrible joke that starts with the word effervescence, so whenever I hear the word, I giggle.
8. Efficiency. It pleases me.
9. Elliptical. My cardio machine of choice.
10. Eskimo Pies. Yum.
Check out Crayl's site to see what other people are thankful for today!