Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Twisted Not-So Ten

I warned you last week that this was coming - a fun little interactive game! 

I decided that since I love quizzes, I would use this week's ToT list to test your knowledge of me!  Some are simple, some are tricky; my own boy only got about 8 of them.  My hubby would undoubtedly score a 12.5; he isn't permitted to play or divulge any answers. 

Because today's date is 11/12/13, I decided to go with 13 questions.  A few of them have two part answers.  Whoever has the most correct answers will win a prize.  A true, legit prize.  How cool is that?

You may list your answers in the comments section of this post, you can leave them in a comment on Facebook, or for those who are competitive and don't want to risk giving your correct answers to other people, you can message me privately on Facebook or email me.  (That's what I would do...I tend to be a little cutthroat.)

In an effort to accommodate my family members who might like to play but are out of the country, this will run through midnight Pacific Time tomorrow (Wednesday) night.  On Thursday, the correct answers will be posted and the winner will be announced.  In the event of a tie, we'll have to have a bonus round. 


Good luck! 

1.  How old am I?
2.  What city was I born in?
3.  When I was young, what did I want to be when I grew up?
4.  In junior high, I was in a band.  What was it's name?  (Not the original name that was kicked around, but the name that we were billed as, an was written on my pants.)
5.  How old was I when I got married?
6.  What shape is the diamond in my engagement ring?
7.  What is my favorite day of the  year?
8.  What is my favorite kind of ice cream?  (Half of a point each for brand and flavor)
9.  What is my favorite Christmas movie?
10.  When all else fails, what is my go-to restaurant?
11.  I am an only child, but there are two people who I claim as siblings and they both call me sister.  Name them.  (Half of a point for each person)
12.  What is my favorite breakfast food?
13.  What is my go-to nail polish?  (Half of a point each for brand and specific color name)

And...go!



No comments: