Thursday, November 14, 2013

And The Winner Is....

Did you play?  Did you take the quiz, even if it was just in your head?  Here are the answers to the How Well Do You Know Michelle quiz!




1.  How old am I?   38

2.  What city was I born in?   San Diego

3.  When I was young, what did I want to be when I grew up?   A Dallas Cowgirl

4.  In junior high, I was in a band.  What was it's name?  (Not the original name that was kicked around, but the name that we were billed as, an was written on my pants.)   Amethyst

5.  How old was I when I got married?   19

6.  What shape is the diamond in my engagement ring?   Pear

7.  What is my favorite day of the  year?   December 24th

8.  What is my favorite kind of ice cream?  (Half of a point each for brand and flavor)   Baskin Robbins, Chocolate Chip

9.  What is my favorite Christmas movie?   It's A Wonderful Life

10.  When all else fails, what is my go-to restaurant?    Tio Leo's

11.  I am an only child, but there are two people who I claim as siblings and they both call me sister.  Name them.  (Half of a point for each person)   Kris (oldest) and Jaime (sister-in-law)

12.  What is my favorite breakfast food?   Biscuits and Gravy

13.  What is my go-to nail polish?  (Half of a point each for brand and specific color name)   OPI, OPI Red



Jaime for the win!!!
Your prize will be mailed shortly.

Thanks for playing, everyone!



No comments: