Friday, November 15, 2013

2004

Yay!  A true flashback day! 
I'm picking up where I left off last year.
I apologize for the poor quality of most of the photos; I'm too tired to spend the time cleaning them up.  
And I just put a cake in the oven so I'd better get back downstairs.



What I love about this picture, aside from the obviously cute kid,
are the hopscotch squares that my dad painted on the garage floor.
He did it when I was five or six, and it's still there in all of it's orange glory.  





Was there ever a cuter kid on second base?



I'm not sure if we are playing or if she's getting a stern talking to.
Judging by the ears, I'd guess she's in trouble.



First time playing the organ at a recital!



This was the last holiday that she was able to really comprehend
everything; the decline over the next few months was swift.
I miss her more than words can express.



Rockies with some of our favorites!
(No, Andy hadn't been drinking...)



It was very important to him that he save the extra parts
after the fish was cleaned and prepared for dinner.



Yes, he received a gallon of mustard for his birthday. 
Over the course of the next year, he consumed it all.
(Hello, Nate the Great!)



This was the first year that we had friends take our family pictures instead
of having studio pictures done.  Good choice.  Love those faces.



Working hard on a model airplane with Granddad!



Gotta love stocking stuffers.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Thany said...

Was that the camping summer when they saluted the flag every time they came out of the Port-a-Potty??

(Nate the Great was never that little, was he?)

Michelle Coffman said...

No, that was 2002. Posted that picture last year. :-) Bonus points for remembering though!