Monday, November 19, 2012

I've Got Nothing

It happens every November; today happens to be the day for this year.  It's the day that I really shouldn't waste anyone's time.  The clock is nearing midnight and I've got nothing to say, but being the rule follower that I am, I find myself frantically trying to get something posted.  

Yeah, that day.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great day.  Here, since I have nothing exciting to talk about, I'll list the highlights:

Sleeping in
Receiving my freshly edited family photos from my amazing sister
Going to the doctor (This is a good thing; I love my doctor.)
Having John and Matthew's girlfriends over
Watching Star Wars (John's girlfriend hadn't ever seen it!)
Getting a reasonably priced knee brace at Sports Authority 
Watching The Waterboy with my men.


See?  It was a perfect vacation day!

I've spent the last two hours messing around on Shutterfly, trying to get just the right Christmas card photo combination without breaking the bank.  I'm wiped.  I haven't gotten it right yet, and although I have a really good coupon that expires in sixteen minutes, I think I need to step away and revisit it tomorrow.  It's killing me, but I just can't get it done tonight.

So there you have it.  A terrible post; a colossal waste of time, but written words nonetheless.

Goodnight.  And I apologize.

No comments: