Friday, November 16, 2012

2003



John and Granddad are playing a duet at John's piano recital.


Matthew finally gets to play t-ball!
It was fun having them both on the same team.




Sigh.  To be thin again.


Having fun in the pool at Grandma's house!


I adore that face!


They made this "target" at Grandma's house and
practiced pitching by throwing water balloons at it.


All dressed up for his Kindergarten Graduation;
scraped forehead and all.



My Happy Campers



Someone's feet got tired while cruising
Cannery Row!



Yes, the beach again...the things we do in Monterey.


I love jammies!


I've always been a sucker for nachos...
and for that pirate behind me.



Playing with your cousin is very serious business.


Matthew got his turn for a duet at the Christmas recital!


Merry Christmas!
Thankfully, Santa comes even if you
didn't listen to you mother, you got hurt,
and you have stitches in your chin.


No comments: