Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Today I offer you ten completely random thoughts.  Enjoy...

1.  If the panhandler on the corner can afford hair dye, perhaps she's doing just fine.

2.  Would a snack-free theatre catch on?  While we were seeing Skyfall the other night, I was annoyed several times by candy bag/crinkling noise behind me.

3.  I don't really read very often, but I kind of want a Kindle. What's that about?

4.  Andy didn't have to tell me that KYXY is playing Christmas music every evening at 7pm.  I had no idea.  It was beyond delightful; it made my day and was a true sacrifice on his part. 

5.  I am continually shocked by the general irresponsibility of some parents.

6.  I appreciate days off much more, now that I have to go to work every day.  Weekends and holidays have become so precious.

7.  Losing weight would be much easier if I liked vegetables and healthy foods.  I love red meat, potatoes, breads, pastas, fried foods and baked goods.  I'm not kidding, I like three vegetables and only one of them is green.

8.  Each year, it makes me happy to see how happy Andy gets when I can finally get Old Fezziwig Ale.

9.  I can't sleep with the closet doors open.  How weird am I?

10.  Our youth pastor (Geoff) and our worship leader (David, pronounced Dah-veed) are awesome.  Not only are they super gifted, talented, and generally fabulous at what they do, but they have both taken an interest in Matthew and have begun to take time to jam with him (on the guitar).  It's quite wonderful. 

No comments: