Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Never Stop Learning

Today was just your run-of-the-mill Wednesday; nothing huge happened. I did manage to learn a few things though....

1. I can now tell the difference between a Black Widow egg sac and a Brown Widow egg sac. As I worked to regain control of the back yard, I encountered plenty of both. They were all destroyed, regardless of species, but I found it satisfying to know which I was vanquishing at any given moment.

2. If you ever find yourself in Philly during a time of prohibition, don't double cross the butcher. Trust me on this one.

3. I only like about every fourth song on the Pop Hits (Music Choice) station. I should probably stick to Retro Rock and the 80's.

Here's hoping for a more interesting day tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Crayl said...

There is always something new to learn, and I will remember that butcher advise....might come in handy you never know.