Friday, November 11, 2011

1999

Pictures galore from 1999.


Our fourth anniversary


Someone is turning three and has a Bob the Tomato shirt!


Thomas Track! The boys absolutely loved making Thomas layouts and my parents were great sports. All of the track stayed at their house and sometimes my folks let the kids leave layouts out for weeks at a time. Even the dogs learned to walk around/over them!


They saved every Thomas catalog and John would spend hours looking at them and picking out what he wanted.


One of my all-time favorites. The picture, I mean.
The person IS my all-time favorite.


The Del Mar Fair


All dressed up for Aunt Anna's wedding! Unfortunately, by the time the wedding started it was nap time and a certain almost-two-year-old had a meltdown and wouldn't walk down the aisle. Andy had to carry him and he's crying in all of the pictures. Oh well. Kids!


This has always looked very Rockwell-esque to me.


Luau time!


The two year old is in birthday heaven...
Thomas track AND a Little People Garage!


The big boys enjoying the party.


My buddy and I made a few cakes for a baby shower....


...see how awesome they were!


We also made a cake of our friend!


Desitin is insanely hard to get off of faces, in case you were wondering.


Lamp shades make fabulous hats!


Trick or Treat! Its' Captain Hook and Peter Pan!


"Hurry up, Mommy! It's our turn!"

5 comments:

Amy said...

awwww. OK I got super teary the other day looking at Baby pictures on Connor.. I sorta miss my kids being toddlers.. NOT saying I want NEW toddlers, just saying I miss that time when the current set was younger :)

Thany said...

Seriously, one of the best. Take what I said last week and also apply it to this week. Love you guys so much.

Barbara said...

Such good memories!! YOU all are part of our good memories! Love you, Michelle!

Crayl said...

So adorable. Oh My Goodness. <3

Sooz said...

Wow, good times. Curt's cake still makes me laugh.