Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Today, I bring you a list of the ten household items that I have the most difficulty keeping stocked. With two teenagers in the house, we go through certain items very quickly. It seems like I'm constantly at the store. Enjoy!

1. Gatorade. I buy it by the case.

2. White Socks. This is especially true during football season; no amount of bleach can get all of the dirt out.

3. Mouthwash. At least they care about oral hygiene.

4. Bath Soap. Again, at least they're clean. On any given day, our shower is used approximately six times. The bars of soap disappear rather fast.

5. Gum. Thankfully, a certain someone hooks the kids up with a giant box of gum every Christmas. They love it!

6. Laundry Detergent. We go through gallons and gallons...

7. Ziploc Bags. Lunches, snacks, flash cards..you name it and they put it in a Ziploc bag.

8. Camera Batteries. Granted, they're rechargeable, but I'm always needing to recharge them.

9. Toilet Paper. Thank goodness for Costco.

10. Milk. We average 1.5 gallons per week day, and we can get up to 2 gallons a day on the weekend if we're home a lot. My boys love milk.



(Side note: For those keeping count, I succeeded in my no dessert quest yesterday. One day down, six to go!)

No comments: