Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How Not To

He's a three-time All Star.
His stats are phenomenal.
I've yet to see anyone run the bases faster than he does.
He has trophies galore.
He is clearly a gifted athlete.

Unfortunately, even with all of the amazing-ness, some lessons are still hard to learn. I had really hoped he'd learned this one last year.

Alas, no such luck.
We still need to work on one important fundamental...

Not Using Your Face to Stop the Ball.



"...so it took a bad hop. I got him out anyway; that's all that matters."
Sigh.

4 comments:

Thany said...

1. ouch!

2. Still looks like Lincecum to me

3. HE IS SO GROWN UP LOOKING!!

Sooz said...

Que Guapo! Ditto on the grown up - how did this happen? He looks way older than Emma.

ac the oblong said...

At least I didn't have to reinsert teeth this time.

Crayl said...

Amen AC.
Ouch...and yeah, what's with the all grown up thing. Just ain't right.