Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#2,149

If you're lucky enough to know my dad, you know what an amazing man he is. I'm not kidding; if you don't know him, ask someone who does. I don't think there's anyone on the planet who doesn't like my dad. He's Godly, loving, kind, talented, patient, forgiving, smart, creative, funny, generous...the list could literally go on and on.

There are many, many reasons why I adore him and today I thought I'd share one of them with you. Reason #2,149 is because of conversations like this:

(The following took place this past Saturday morning...)



Dad: "I hear that you want me to write a few things down on a Christmas list."

Me: "Yep."

Dad: "You planning on starting your shopping soon?"

Me: "Yeah, I think Mom and I are going to try to get out next weekend. It'd be nice if everyone could get their lists to me by then."

Dad: "Well, why don't I make it easy for you? Just tell me what you want to get me and I'll put it on my list."



I love you, Dad.

5 comments:

Cyn said...

So. Freaking. Adorable!

Crayl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crayl said...

I so <3 your dad too!

Sooz said...

Yeah, your dad pretty much rocks.

Thany said...

I can hear him say it.
And he means it.

I adore your dad.