Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hello, Old Friend

In an effort to count  both calories and pennies, I have dramatically cut down my Starbucks intake.  Don't get me wrong - it's still pretty much my favorite thing ever; it's just that I'm at a point in my life where I can't partake in the luxury nearly as often.  I used to go daily (yep, certifiable junkie); now I go once a week, sometimes not even that often. Today, since I have the day off, it seemed like the perfect time to get my first Red Cup of the season.  I'm savoring every sip!!!

So in honor of my love of Starbucks and in keeping with Ten on Tuesday, I submit a list of my top 10 drinks at Starbucks.  This time, they are actually in order; not necessarily my "favorite" order, but in order of "frequency."  I'll count down to my most ordered drink.

10.  Drip Coffee, decaf

9.  Tuxedo Mocha, decaf

8.  White Mocha Frappuccino, decaf

7.  Americano, decaf, half & half, sugar in the raw

6.  Vanilla Latte, decaf

5.  Pumpkin Spice Latte, decaf, half of the pumpkin spice

4.  Iced Americano, decaf, with classic syrup

3.  Iced Caramel Macchiato, decaf, nonfat, extra caramel

2.  Caramel Frappuccino, decaf

1.  Latte, decaf, extra hot


Mmmm.
The weather is overcast, I have the day off, and I'm thoroughly enjoying my Red Cup.

No comments: