Saturday, November 22, 2014

AC the Oblong



My husband has a great many talents; among them are his phenomenal mind and his sharp wit.  If you know him, you know what I’m talking about.  He’s crazy smart and wickedly funny.  

He’s never been one for NaBloPoMo; he sits at a computer all day so the last think he typically wants to do when he gets home is sit down at our desk.  When we went to Europe a handful of years ago, he decided to start a blog, mostly as a way of documenting the trip.  If you have some time to kill and want to be completely and thoroughly entertained, I would suggest that you go back and read through his posts.  He detailed, in a way that only he can, his weeks there while working and then our time on vacation afterward.  Hysterical.  

I’ve been after him to guest blog for me for a while and he’s always declined.  I mean really, he’d be much more interesting than I am.  I was super happy when a few days ago he decided to post something to his blog!

I don’t know whether he’ll post often or once a month.   
Some days he might have us laughing, other days he might cause us to stop and think for a while.  He’s been in more of a pensive mood lately.  

Regardless, I’m so looking forward to his posts.
I think you’ll like them too.

You'll find him at MostlyTrivialPursuits.
Check him out.

No comments: