Saturday, November 15, 2014

Livin' On A Prayer

My sister in law shared this with me the other day.  It's not new, so perhaps you've seen it.  
It's fantastic, really.  My initial reaction is that I wish that someday I would have the nerve to do something like this.  I mean, he's having SO much fun. There are any number of songs that immediately come to mind as good options:  You Give Love A Bad Name, Don't Stop Believing, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, We Built This City... the list goes on for days.  Pretty much anything from the Rock of Ages soundtrack would do.

My sister in law suggested that perhaps it wasn't a conscious choice but rather that he was just overcome with the magnitude of his love for the song.  That could be.  Either way, so much fun. 

So with this bit of Internet joy and a smile on my face, I declare that since today is the 15th of November, I am indeed...halfway there.  
Enjoy.


No comments: