Friday, November 14, 2014

2008, Part I

When it rains in San Diego, you do what you've gotta do to enjoy it.
 
Last week I mentioned a broken thumb that I couldn't find a picture of.
Apparently I had the timing wrong - it was in January of '08.
Bagged and ready for a water ride.

Bumping into friends at Disneyland is always fun!

The Lesson:
Don't get in a fight with your older brother
or you might walk away with a torn cornea. 

Hikes with Dad!
(I don't hike.)

Bon Jovi!

John's 12th Birthday

Little League:
The only time that a San Diego girl can say, "Go Dodgers!"


Despite the goofy uniforms, I love my
AWANA Bible Quiz winner!

Speaking of goofy uniforms....
Whatever it takes when you're an All Star, right?

Manning x2

The things that Dad teaches them...

VIP's for a day at Petco.
It. Was. Awesome.


A little blurry because she moves around alot...Amy Grant!
It was the 20th anniversary reboot of the Lead Me On tour,
which I indeed did see in 1988.  Such a fun night.

Not sure why we all took a turn in the hat.
Probably Matthew's idea.

Love.

Our big family, all together!
If I've counted right, there are eight more of us now.
(This isn't extended family or anything - it's Andy's folks,
his siblings, and their children.  I know...there are a lot of us!)

Sigh.

I've mentioned that we love Disneyland, right?

The year that our Christmas picture looked like a band photo.

She was surrounded....

It wore her out.
Merry Christmas, Sophie.
(I miss you.)


I love pictures.  I called this Part I...
In the summer of '08 the Mr. and I went to Europe. 
Next time I'll do a Part II with some of our vacation highlights. 
That would have made this post entirely too long! 

No comments: