Sunday, November 15, 2009

Seven on Sunday

I know, I know...it's supposed to be Ten on Tuesday. However, a bunch of little things made me happy today so I thought I'd take the opportunity to be thankful, even if it's the "wrong" day.

In no particular order, here are seven things that made me smile today.

1. My Farms. Yes, I'm a Facebook junkie and I have three farms. I love them. They're so orderly and tidy; they make me happy.

2. Andy. He offered to run an errand for me today when I was in a hurry and stressing out about how I was going to fit everything in. A little thing, but it meant a lot.

3. The Colts won. It wasn't looking so good there for a while, but my main-man Peyton pulled it off. It was fabulous!

4. Left Overs Being Consumed and Not Wasted. We'd piled up quite the stash of left overs in the fridge. Tonight everyone had some (all various things, mind you, not things you'd usually put together) and not a bit went to waste!

5. Cheesecake. There was a left over piece of cheesecake in there that was Andy's. He let me have two bites. I'm on Weight Watchers so I couldn't really eat more than that, but boy were those two bites heavenly! I love cheesecake.

6. My Boy Matt. He's such a good ball player. He went five for six with two walks in the tournament this weekend, pitched four shut-out innings and played some great defense at short. He's pretty awesome.

7. My argyle socks. Seriously, how can I have a bad day when I'm wearing such fun socks???

1 comment:

jaime said...

Argyle makes me happy too!