Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Ringy-Dingy...Two Ringy-Dingy


After a week or so of making the decision followed by another two weeks of waiting, late Tuesday night I received my new cell phone. Yippee!

Then came the hard part...selecting ring tones. A few of you know that there are some seemingly ridiculous things that I have a hard time making decisions about: which checks to order, what Christmas cards to purchase, things of that nature. Same thing with ring tones. In a moment of frustration last night I sent a text to my buddy that read, "Why is picking a ring tone for my mom so stinkin' hard?" Her reply: "Because it is terribly important and to mess it up would display a terrible lack of good judgment." She so gets me. :-)

However, all of that indecision is behind me. I am happy to report that all of the ring tones have been chosen and every setting has been adjusted just how I want it.

I am now receiving phone calls.

No comments: