Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Love Surprises

Today I had a coffee related blog prepared. It's kind of a grumpy blog, I was in a mood. My plan was to drop John off at school, stop for a cup of coffee and then come home and vent to all of you.

All of that changed, however, when I walked in to Starbucks to get my coffee.

I had no idea that today is Red Cup Day! I celebrate this day every year but somehow I missed that today is the oh-so-glorious return of my dear friend, the Red Cup. What a needed surprise this morning!

Tomorrow you still may get the grumpy blog, but for today, I am going to celebrate the joining of two of my favorite things: Fall and Red Cups.


4 comments:

jaime said...

Ok, I apologize in advance for not being Starbucks savy. Do they only have the red cups this time of year?

Michelle Coffman said...

Wow, sis...you really aren't Starbucks savvy! :-) I love you anyway, though.

Yeah, the red cups come out in early November and last through Christmas. Then it's plain' ol white cups until the holidays come around again.

*emmy said...

I am yet to enjoy my red cup, but when I finally do get it I know I will savor it to the last drop.

Thany said...

Okay, the picture? That is amazingly cute!!