Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ode To The Letter O

Today's Ten on Tuesday list is comprised of my favorite O items. I am thankful for each one of them, in their own little way.

1. Origins. All of my cosmetics (except for my mascara) and facial products come from Origins. And a few soaps. And lotions. Oh, and my perfume. I only wear their Ginger Essence. I love Origins.

2. Office Supplies. While we were at Staples a few weeks back, AC looked at me and said, "You're an office supply geek!" I am, and I'm proud of it.

3. Ocho. As in, "ESPN 8,The Ocho" from Dodgeball. I laugh out loud every time Gary Cole signs off.

4. Onions. Cooked onions, specifically. I don't like them raw, but if you sauté them or batter and fry them, I'll eat them until I'm literally sick. Seriously, I can't push away from the onions!

5. Oust. I live with two pre-teen boys and one full-grown man. Oust is a life saver.

6. Oreos. I prefer the original Oreo's, with a large glass of super-cold, non-fat milk.

7. Onesies. I adore onesies.

8. Oysters. I am fascinated with their pearl-making ability. God is awesome!

9. Out-Of-Towners. Not the goofy 1999 remake with Steve Martin; I'm talking about the 1970 original, starring Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis. It's one of my all time favorites.

10. (The) Original Pancake House. Hands down, my all time breakfast favorite. We eat there at 7am every December 24th. It's the perfect beginning to our Christmas!


To see what everyone else is thankful for, check out Beyond Black and White.

6 comments:

Thany said...

I can't find anything I disaree with on thsi list. It actually made me smile.

Thany said...

thsi was typed that way on purpose. It's how the cool kids do it.

Crayl said...

I can not believe that I forgot Origins!! This is a great list.

Deanne said...

I remember watching The Out of Towners with my parents when I was a kid. I remember it being quite funny! I think I'll have to add that to our Blockbuster queue, thanks for the tip! :)

MomOfDudes said...

I could write an Ode to Oust...

Misty said...

I adore Office Supplies... I do. love them...