Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What Do You Call A Blog About P?

Greetings, one and all! It's time for this week's Ten on Tuesday; my favorite things that begin with the letter P.

1. Pizza. There are few things better than a perfect slice of pizza. Okay, I'm hungry now.

2. Parties. They're great! Who doesn't like parties?

3. Pedicures. What better way to relax and get ready for the weekend than a Friday afternoon pedicure?

4. People Magazine. AC's folks got me a subscription for my birthday this year and it's so much fun. I look forward to the mail every Thursday.

5. Prepositions. Think about it...if we didn't have prepositions, we'd never know where things are!

6. Passamaquaddy. Great name for a great town in a great movie!

7. Peyton Manning. I know there's something a bit goofy about him, but I do love #18. Observe the lengths that I went to with a blue t-shirt and masking tape, just so that I'd have a "jersey" to wear while I watched the '07 Super Bowl:


(Maybe someone should just buy me a jersey. Hint, hint.)

8. Pasta. We eat pasta quite a bit around here. It's cheap, yummy and quick; the perfect after-a baseball-game meal.

9. Pomegranate Martinis. My friend introduced me to them; they're quite delicious.

10. Pianos. I simply can't imagine my life without them.



To see what other fabulous P things that people like, head over to Beyond Black & White!

4 comments:

Crayl said...

I agree with this list, all of it. I should go back to my list and make it 20 things. :)

Misty said...

Great list... I want to try the martini...

Mrs. Carol said...

The first 4 I totally forgot about. The only martini I've had is a lemondrop. It's so fun to read these.

Thany said...

I shouldn't read these before I make my own list...then it just makes me want to list all of yours. Bonus points for Passamaquaddy!!!