Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Clearing Things Up

As some of you are aware, I am not what you'd call a "Pillar of Health". At any given time, my medicine cabinet rivals even the best of pharmacies. I am happy to say, however, that there are only three medications that I currently have to take on a daily basis.

The other day, I was reading the insert information on said medications after I picked them up at the pharmacy. It occurred to me that for two of them, I take them for secondary reasons, not the primary, most common reasons listed. I wonder what my pharmacist, who has known me for years, thinks of me.

Based on my three daily medications, I would like to clarify....

What I am: A happily married woman who does not want more children, who has trouble sleeping, and has frequent cold sore outbreaks.

What I am not: A woman of questionable character, who is depressed and has a STD.

3 comments:

Crayl said...

Man, I am so glad you cleared that up, I was planning an intervention!
:)

Misty said...

i don't really take many meds but EVERYTIME i go to the pharmacy I wonder what pharmacists must think. I mean, there are pills for everything...

This made me laugh though. That could be a pharmacists blog... what this customer appears to be...

Kristy B said...

hee hee