Monday, September 15, 2008

A Quick Visit With Q

This week's Ten on Tuesday letter is Q. At first I thought this one would be difficult, but once I got going, I really didn't have a problem with it at all!

In no particular order, things I am thankful for that begin with the letter Q:

1. Quarterbacks. They are quite necessary to the game, and you all know how much I love the game! Additionally, some of them are quite yummy to look at! You know, #18, #4, #12...

2. Q-Tips. The insides of my ears are clean because of them.

3. Quimby, Ramona. Some of you may think this is cheating, but the Scattergories rule book clearly states that I can use this name for both the letter R and the letter Q. Are you really going to argue with Milton Bradley? Seriously, the Ramona books were my favorites!

4. Quesadillas. So delicious.

5. Quick Stop. You know, the convenience store next to RST Video. What a great place to hang out!

6. Quadriceps. While they certainly make things like walking easier, I'm specifically thinking of Thursdays, which are my lower body days at the gym. What little amount of strength I have is located in my legs, so it makes leg day super fun because I'm actually good at it!

7. Quarters. My favorite of the coins.

8. Qwerty. One of the best parts of Veggietales is at the end when Bob says, "We're over here by Qwerty to talk about what we've learned today" and then the cute little song starts playing. You know, the one that annoys the heck out of him!

9. Queendom. A fabulous word spoken by my very favorite character.

10. Quentin Tarantino. I don't love all of his work, but Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs are two of my all time favorite movies, so I have to give the man props.


To see what everyone else is thankful for, head on over to Beyond Black & White!

3 comments:

Crayl said...

You totally rock, and QUESADILLAS! How could I ever forget!?
It always amazes me how many words other people come up with that I should have been able to think of myself!

Misty said...

i love qwerty too!!! :)

great list. Q will intimidate me, when I'm there... which will be a year. :(

ruthb said...

I love Ramona, too! We are reading them yet again right now! (and though I'm reading them to Gabe, everyone ends up gathered 'round before I'm two sentenced into our chapter!) Kids are the best excuse to revisit great stories! Yea!