Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun With The Letter S

Today's Ten on Tuesday is a fun one; the letter S. Here, in no particular order, are my favorite things that start with S:

1. Seasons. I love the four seasons: spring, fall, winter and football. I'm anxiously waiting for the weather to get the memo that it's fall now....

2. Samples. Samples are so much fun. Whether it's medication samples from my doctor or lunch samples at Costco, they're always such a treat.

3. Sopapillas. So delicious and perfect, with a drizzle of honey. Okay, I want one now.

4. Slippers. My feet are quite thankful for slippers.

5. Sport bras. If you ever have to go to the gym without one, you'll realize just how thankful for them you are. They serve their purpose well.

6. Space Mountain. Yep. It's still my favorite ride.

7. Shipoopi. A super-fun word from a great musical. Love it.

8. Starbucks. I'll admit it, I'm a Starbucks junkie. My local baristas know me; it's a beautiful thing.

9. Sex. Sex is truly amazing. It really is the best thing ever. You know you all thought of it; Crayl even listed it as well. It may be a little awkward for my sisters-in-law to read this, but I think they can handle it. :-) AC and I do know how to have a good time! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

10. Star Wars. There are not words to describe the glory of Star Wars. I am a huge Star Wars geek and I am proud that I have passed that on to my children. I'm a good mom like that.


To see what everyone is is thankful for, check out Beyond Black & White.

3 comments:

Crayl said...

Stupendous list. I could have done Twenty on Tuesday for S.

Misty said...

Fantastic list. I loved that you both put sex... and i love soapapillas...

Amy said...

true that on the sopapillas... yummy... I think I may make them tomorrow now.