Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wonderful Words That Start With W

The top ten things that I love that start with W are (in no particular order) :

1. Wait Staff. You know, waiters and waitresses. If I'm going to pay money to eat out, I want to be served. I really don't dig fast food places or buffets.

2. Water. It's a necessity.

3. Winter. My favorite season. It'll be here soon...

4. Watches. I feel naked without my watch.

5. Waiting for Guffman. Love it.

6. Washington. (State, not D.C.) I would love to live there someday.

7. Wedding Rings. Mine, specifically. They remind me who I belong to.

8. Wonderful Grace of Jesus. One of the most fun hymns to sing. It was requested most Sunday evenings when I was a kid.

9. Westin. We've stayed at one of their hotels, and now one of their resorts. Fabulous. They would always be my first choice of lodgings.

10. Wine. A nice glass of red wine...perfect.


Take a look at Beyond Black and White to see what some of my buddies are thankful for.

1 comment:

Misty said...

wonderful list... :)