The top ten things that I love that start with W are (in no particular order) :
1. Wait Staff. You know, waiters and waitresses. If I'm going to pay money to eat out, I want to be served. I really don't dig fast food places or buffets.
2. Water. It's a necessity.
3. Winter. My favorite season. It'll be here soon...
4. Watches. I feel naked without my watch.
5. Waiting for Guffman. Love it.
6. Washington. (State, not D.C.) I would love to live there someday.
7. Wedding Rings. Mine, specifically. They remind me who I belong to.
8. Wonderful Grace of Jesus. One of the most fun hymns to sing. It was requested most Sunday evenings when I was a kid.
9. Westin. We've stayed at one of their hotels, and now one of their resorts. Fabulous. They would always be my first choice of lodgings.
10. Wine. A nice glass of red wine...perfect.
Take a look at Beyond Black and White to see what some of my buddies are thankful for.