Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmastime Is Here

No, it's not Red Cup time just yet. And no, I'm not referring to the fact that that I observed the Christmas trees going up at Michael's yesterday.

However, for me, Christmastime has officially begun. Why, you might ask? Because.....(drum roll please)

Today the boys came home from their piano lessons with the Christmas songs they are going to play for their winter recital!

Woo hoo! I will now be listening to a gorgeous arrangement of "We Three Kings" and a fun, jazzy version of "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" every day!

I promise that I won't start playing Christmas tunes on my iPod for another week or two, but I fully expect to start humming one now and then as I am daily reminded of coming holiday season and all of its magic!

No comments: