Um, how can it be Tuesday again? Seriously...weren't we just here?
Anyhow, while I believe that the calendar has played a trick on me, I happily submit my list for the week. In no particular order, here are the V things that I am thankful for:
1. VCR. Do you remember your first one? I do; it was a top loader and it was huge! I felt like the coolest kid on the block when we got one.
2. Veggietales. My kids loved Bob and Larry so much. Good times, many smiles.
3. Veterans. Thank you for doing what you do.
4. VH1 Classic. You know, that channel in the 200s that you don't watch very often? It's great! It's like what MTV used to be, before they stopped playing music.
5. Vacation. Who doesn't love a good vacation?
6. Vincent Vega (from Pulp Fiction). Truly one of my favorite characters of all time.
7. Victoria's Secret. Yes, I'm an underwear snob. They can never come from anywhere else.
8. V. On tv. Do you remember? There were two different miniseries and then a regular series. About the lizard-like aliens who came to earth disguised as people to take our water and, well, to take our people for food? Man, I loved that show. I was one of the rebels for Halloween once.
9. Valium. Face it, it's good stuff.
(If I was putting these in order, this next one would be at the top of my list...)
10. Van Halen. No rock and roll playlist would be complete without plenty of Van Halen. And you need a good mix of David and Sammy because they were both fabulous!
Thanks for checking in with me. To see what everyone else is thankful for, head over to Beyond Black and White.