Here are a few random thoughts for you on this fine, Friday evening...
1. If your child is speaking in complete sentences, it's probably time to take the pacifier away. Really. It is. Just take it away.
2. I really do love the movie Juno. I saw Ellen Page in something the other day, and I was reminded of just how much I adored her in Juno. Silencio, Old Man!
3. I hate the way lettuce gets stuck in my braces. I'm shying away from salads these days...
4. How is it that fingernails can be so lovely and attractive when they're actually on your fingers, yet so repulsive when they're clipped and on the floor?
5. I couldn't stand Halle Berry in the first two X-Men flicks; she was a ridiculous, useless character. Apparently I'm not the only one who thought that...there was a very blatant attempt to make her "cooler" in the third film. (Still didn't like her, but I applaud the effort.)
6. The Clone Wars is being released on August 15th.
7. The best generic name I've heard in a while? Apple Dapples. I don't think I'll ever buy Apple Jacks again! Apple Dapples is a MUCH better name...makes me smile.
8. My brothers are hurting tonight; I'm hurting with them. I left out the quotes intentionally...they are my brothers.
9. Margaritas are much, much better when you use Patron. Try it. You'll never drink a house margarita again.
10. Were you paying attention? The Clone Wars is opening on August 15th!!!