Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Missy Shell Starts With M!

It's Tuesday, time for another list. Here they are, ten fabulous M's! The first one is truly #1, the rest, as always, are random.

1. Matthew. I mentioned him a few weeks ago. If I'm having a bad day and I need a smile, I only need to look to him. He is such a joy. My heart literally overflows with love for him.

2. Musicals. Oh, how I love musicals! Joseph, Charlie Brown, Les Mis, Rent... You name it, I want to be in it!

3. Mudpie. Mint Chip Mudpie from Claim Jumper. Yep. My favorite.

4. Murder By Death. One of the best movies EVER. Can I get an amen?

5. Muppets. Such a classic, always so much fun. No matter who is singing "America The Beautiful", at the end I always hear Fozzie say, "Patriotism swells in the heart of the American Bear."

6. Mashed Potatoes. Specifically ones made by either my mom or myself. We rock.

7. Mountain Dew. I can't drink it anymore, but every now and then I sneak a sip. Man, I miss the Dew days!

8. Mail. I love, love, love getting mail. One of the best Christmas presents that I have ever received was a Christmas card in the mail every day for the whole month of December. Thank you, my dear one! You made me so very happy!

9. Making Cookies. I feel so relaxed and content when I'm making cookies...

10. "Murdered by pirates is good." Heard it a hundred times, still love that line.

4 comments:

Crayl said...

Seriously good list.
Wish i had thought of Muppets. Dang it!

Amy said...

LOVE Muppets!!! Good Call! Yes yes GMTA :) Princess Bride is always a good road to travel..

Thany said...

7 of your 10 things are possibly some of my most favoritest things in the whole world!

How am I supposed to write my list after seeing yours?!

Jenello said...

I love it! Mashed potatoes your six year old and murdered by pirates is good!