It's Tuesday...time for another list! This week, for your reading pleasure, we are enjoying some nifty N words.
Things that I am thankful for that begin with the letter N:
1. Naps. Few things make a Sunday afternoon, or any afternoon for that matter, more complete.
2. Nieces. I am Aunt Missy Shell to nine gorgeous nieces. I love each and every one of them. Jessica, Tarah, Lucy, Leah, Kali, Jenna, Laura, Mia and Emily.
3. Nephews. Yep, I love them too. Gorgeous isn't the first word that comes to mind, though. My nephews range from cute all the way up to handsome. Here they are, all seven of them. Chris, Derry, Gabe, Jeremy, Jarod, Jack and Jason.
4. Never-Ending Pasta Bowl. One of the truly beautiful things in life. Go and visit your local Olive Garden before it's too late!
5. Niederdieten. Andy and I laughed out loud every time we drove past that sign in Germany. What a great town to live in...Niederdieten!
6. "No Mommy, No Mommy, No Mommy, No Mommy". Now I didn't like it at all when my kids said this, but hearing sweet little Jason say this, with his scrunched up pouty face, it was the cutest thing EVER. All of the words run together and he looks so serious...I love it!
7. Norwegian Blue. Beautiful Plumage.
8. Nachos. I do believe that nachos will be my first meal upon having my braces removed. I love, love, love nachos.
9. Noises Off. "Clackett, dear, Clackett."
10. Nincowpoop. I always stop to listen when Bugs is insulting the Bull.