Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ten on.....Wednesday?

Yes, I know...I'm late. It's been a crazy week around here and I didn't get this up yesterday. Better late than never, though, right?

Per Crayl's instructions, I submit ten silly or odd (some really aren't quite so odd) things that make me happy:

1. Mary Poppins. That movie always makes me happy.

2. Office Supply Stores. Glorious.

3. My Carmex. Not a brand that I would normally buy; my sister-in-law picked it up for me when we were in Palm Springs this past October. When I see it on my nightstand, I am reminded of such happy times.

4. Gravy. Specifically, when it comes out right. Whenever I make it, I kind of hold my breath and keep my fingers crossed...so many things could go wrong! Last night, I rocked!

5. Alphabetized DVDs. I know that this was an example that Crayl gave, but it is true; they must be alphabetized. Even on Christmas morning, after someone has received a new DVD, I can't just set it on the shelf. I need to switch things around until it has it's place.

6. Seeing somewhere in Germany or Italy that we visited show up on TV. Andy and I always yell out, "We were there!" It makes me smile.

7. Mail. A sure way to make me happy is to send me something.

8. Seat Warmers. I love that my Sequoia has a butt warmer.

9. When someone (anyone) helps me with the dishes without being asked.

10. Espresso Truffle. My new favorite holiday drink at Starbucks was permanently added to the menu. Yippee!

2 comments:

Crayl said...

Nicely done.
:)
My word verification is "signetha" , I find that really funny.

JamieB said...

i love the espresso truffle, too. i wasn't sure if it was always on the menu, or not - and maybe i just discovered it at christmas?? so thanks for clearing that up!