I didn't post a list last week; I knew I wouldn't. It was the day we came home from vacation and by the time we got home and unpacked, I was wiped. Maybe now that the new year has come and we're out of vacation mode and back to real life, just maybe I'll get around to blogging more. Ha! We'll see!
For today, however, you get a treat! You get two lists; the F list that I missed from last week as well as today's G list. Enjoy!
Fabulous F Words:
1. Fireworks. A good fireworks display makes me happy inside.
2. Fried Chicken. I loooove fried chicken.
3. Farkel. Quite a fun game.
4. Family. I love my family. All 5 of them!
5. Friends. The TV show, the cheesy MWS song and most importantly, the ones that get me through the day.
6. French Fries. Life is better with french fries.
7. Football. I'm so sad that football season is almost over. Seriously, I love it that much.
8. Friday. Easily my favorite day of the week.
9. Facebook. A great way to keep in touch with everyone, especially the out-of-towners.
10. Fight Club. In my top ten, easily. Probably in my top 5...
And now, today's G list:
1. Gifts. I love to give gifts. Receiving them is fun too, but I really do love to give them.
2. Gaither Vocal Band. I know I'm a goofball, but I like good ol' southern gospel every now and then.
3. Games. I really do enjoy playing games. I wish AC did too...
4. Grapes. Super cold, red and seedless. Yum. (Or, as a friend suggested, aged in an oak barrel isn't bad either!)
5. Giraffes. One of my favorite zoo animals.
6. Google. I like to look up random things and see what comes up.
7. Gerbera Daisies. One of my favorite flowers.
8. "Great Caesar's Ghost!". One of my grandma's often-used exclamations. Makes me smile.
9. Gibson, Mel. This may be technically cheating a bit, but I really do love him, so I had to include him!
10. Germany. Loved my trip over there this past summer, many memories were made. I can't wait to go back.
Whew! I made it through two lists!! Check out Crayl's list to see what other people are thankful for today!