I have come full circle. I started a while ago (well, 25 weeks ago!) with the letter I and now I've come around to H. So unless I can think of another series to start, this could be my last Ten on Tuesday.
So, for your enjoyment, ten H things that I am thankful for...
1. Habits. I am such a creature of habit; I thrive on habits and routines.
2. Happy Days. A great show; always fun.
3. Hebrew Nationals. My hot dog of choice. In fact, the only hot dog I'll eat!
4. Hope. "In every pothole, there is hope." Amen!
5. Half Orders. Most of the time, a half order is enough. I'm pleased when that option is available.
6. Holiday Inn. One of my must-see Christmas movies each year.
7. History. I'm a history geek.
8. Halloween. It is the official start of the holiday/decorating season. I love Halloween!
9. "Happiness." The final song of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. Perfection.
10. Heath Ledger as the Joker. I liked him in many of his movies, but I honestly didn't see what all the hullabaloo was about his last film. I mean, face it...none of the Batman movies are that good. However, once I saw The Dark Knight, I changed my tune. Heath is absolutely brilliant as the Joker, brilliant.
And with that, my alphabet is complete.