I don't do random very well; nor do I do spur of the moment. I like to plan and organize and lay things out. However, my buddy challenged me (and you too!) to come up with ten things, without a particular theme, that I'm thankful for. So here you go:
1. My red, Swingline stapler. It sits near me on my desk and makes me happy.
2. 9 Days. That's how long I have to wait until my braces come off. Can't wait! SO thankful!
3. Mondays Off. I think that every Monday should be a day off. The work week should be Tuesday through Friday.
4. Cows. I'm such a red meat eater, I'm very thankful for cows.
5. When It's Quiet Outside. We have noisy neighbors with stupid noisy yappy dogs. I love the rare occasion when all is quiet and I can hear the wind blowing through the trees.
6. The internet. Need I say more?
7. Slippers. I wore them all day.
8. The Smell of Rain. Tonight when I was going to Blockbuster, I could totally smell the rain coming. One of my favorite smells...
9. Jeff and Jer. They've been making me laugh for a lot of years...
10. Never A Dull Moment. It's my face scrub from Origins. I feel so clean and refreshed after I use it, and it smells so wonderfully yummy! Makes me feel happy!