Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Excellent E's

It's not my best list ever, but I did manage to find ten E words that I'm thankful for...

1. Earrings. I like 'em.

2. Eggplant. The color, not the vegetable.

3. Early. I am always early.

4. (The) Emperor's New Groove. A super fun movie.

5. Easter. The celebration of the Resurrection, the traditional meal, the strawberry shortcake, The Ten Commandments and occasionally my son's birthday. I love Easter.

6. Eggo Waffles. I don't like normal waffles, but every now and then I get a hankerin' for an Eggo.

7. Effervescence. I know a terrible joke that starts with the word effervescence, so whenever I hear the word, I giggle.

8. Efficiency. It pleases me.

9. Elliptical. My cardio machine of choice.

10. Eskimo Pies. Yum.


Check out Crayl's site to see what other people are thankful for today!

1 comment: