Wow. In my relaxation after the end of NaBloPoMo, I almost forgot that I have to post a B list today! Geez, I'm slacking! :-)
Here they are, in no particular order...
1. Bananas. I could eat them every day.
2. Bras. They have a job, they do it well.
3. Borders. One of my favorite places to hang out.
4. Boys. Specifically mine. God knew that I needed to be a boy mom, and not a girl mom.
5. Butter. Face it, everything is better with butter.
6. Board Games. I love games...I wish my hubby did too.
7. Beer. I finally found a beer that I like. Unfortunately, it is only sold in Dusseldorf. It'll probably be years before I get to have another one.
8. Blockbuster. I'm not into Netflix, or even Blockbuster online. I just go to the store, wander the aisles, and rent my movies. I'm old school.
9. Boondock Saints. A fabulous movie. Everyone should own a copy.
10. "Bork, bork, bork." As said by the Swedish Chef. One of the quickest ways to bring a smile to my face.
To see what other B words everyone is thankful for, check out Beyond Black and White.