My offering for the day...things that I am thankful for that begin with the letter D.
1. Dad. My dad is the best. I'm quite thankful for him!
2. Dessert. Need I say more?
3. Direct Deposit. I hate going to the bank...
4. Daffodils. I love to see daffodils in my kitchen; they make me happy.
5. Disneyland. Truly the Happiest (or Merriest) Place on Earth. Really. I love it that much.
6. Def Leppard. One of the best bands ever. Hysteria (the album, not the song) rocks. I blew out a speaker in my car listening to Pour Some Sugar on Me. It's easily one of my top five all time favorite songs; it has to be loud.
7. Diamonds. Specifically my engagement ring. I don't know anyone else with on like it. My man did real good.
8. Dishwasher. Until about three years ago, I was the dishwasher. Now, I can't imagine life without one!
9. Dogma. One of my favorite movies. If you pay attention, it actually does make some good points about organized religion.
10. Dude. I love the word. It can mean so many different things, depending on how you say it. AC calls me Dude when I'm frustrating him; it makes me giggle. The Bud Light campaign was great!
Head over to my friend Crayl's site to see what other people are thankful for today!