Welcome, friends and fans, to the first post of my newly created blog!
I have decided to join my friend, Crayl, in her Ten on Tuesday adventures. I hope you enjoy my first offering, a list of things that I am thankful for that begin with the letter "I".
In no particular order:
1. "I Love You". Nothing can brighten my day as quickly as hearing those three little words.
2. Icing. Can you imagine a cake or a cinnamon roll without icing? I think not!
3. IFC, the Independent Film Channel. Not so much for the films that they show, but for the interesting conversations that some of said films have sparked between my hubby and me.
4. Iced Tea. Hands down, my favorite drink.
5. Inspiration. I love the feeling that you get when you come up with a brand new idea or plan, and you're full of excitement to begin.
6. IN-N-OUT. The best burger and fries you can buy for $5. When we were talking about moving last year, I was devastated to find that where we were looking at had no IN-N-OUT nearby. We didn't go, did we? That's the power of Animal Fries.
7. Igloos. In particular, igloos you'd find in a kindergarten classroom, made out of sugar cubes. They always make me smile.
8. The Incredibles. I still laugh out loud every time.
9. IMDB. So much information, so little time.
10. Ice Cream. The best dessert ever.