1. Why is it that when there's a special event where you need your make-up to look perfect, it disappears? And yet on an average, ho-hum day, it lasts forever? Seriously, I put it on 18 hours ago...
2. Why do the 7-Eleven people always act so put out when I ask them to stamp my Slurpee card? I didn't ask for the card; I didn't create it. They did, and they offered it to me. So what's with the attitude?
3. Why on earth did I agree to both the football boosters and the Little League presidency at the same time that I was beginning a new job? I might be insane.
4. What does it say about my current state of affairs that the highlight of my day was finding all of the necessary roly-polies for Matthew's lab tomorrow? I'm not kidding, I went out this evening and found him more than a dozen. I was much more excited than I probably needed to be.
5. Why am I blogging all of this when I should be working or sleeping? Oh, I know....because I miss blogging.